Perfect for smaller, machine-level control applications
CompactLogix brings together the benefits of the Logix platform — common programming environment, common networks,
common control engine — in a small footprint with high performance.
Combined with Compact I/O, the CompactLogix platform is perfect for tackling smaller, machine-level control applications, with or without integrated motion,
with unprecedented power and scalability. CompactLogix is ideal for systems that require standalone and system-connected control over EtherNet/IP,
ControlNet, or DeviceNet.
Think every place you need economical, reliable control.
The family of CompactLogix controllers can provide:
· high functionality in an economical platform
· rackless I/O for flexible installation
· packaged controller forms to lower costs and simplify configuration
· analog, digital and specialty modules that cover a wide range of applications
· advanced system connectivity to EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, and DeviceNet Networks
· truly integrated motion control capability
Perfect for high-speed, high-performance, multidiscipline control
ControlLogix brings together the benefits of the Logix platform — common programming environment, common networks, common control engine — to provide the
high-performance your application requires in an easy-to-use environment.
Tight integration between the programming software, controller and I/O reduces development time and cost at commissioning and during normal operation.
- The premier high-speed, high-performance control platform for multidiscipline control (sequential, process, drive, and motion)
- Fully-redundant controller architecture provides bumpless switchover and high availability
- Widest range of communication options and analog, digital and specialty I/O.
- Select ControlLogix products are TUV-certified for use in SIL 2 applications